Lead on the quality management of digital forensic investigations and play an important part in developing our forensic services. Develop Digital Forensics laboratory towards ISO 17025 accreditation and compliance with the Forensic Regulator’s requirements for Forensic Service Providers. To develop, implement, manage, and continuously improve Quality Management.
- Lead the business in the ongoing maintenance of ISO17025 acting as the single point-of-contact for accreditation bodies.
- Development, implementation, and management of our Quality and Information Security Management Systems by continuously assessing and enhancing processes and procedures.
- Advise and develop other ISO standards including ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
- Manage and conduct internal auditing procedures to ensure compliance with ISO standards and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, reports, and documentation related to quality management systems, accreditation status, and internal audit results.
- Work with, and support to staff to ensure awareness of and adherence to quality and security standards.
- Create and present reports for review by the senior leadership in the business.
Experience and Skills
- Proven background in the ISO 17025 accreditation journey and maintenance; able to demonstrate and evidence previous accreditation success.
- A thorough working knowledge and experience of International Standards and relevant guidance material: ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ILAC G19 and Forensic Regulators Codes of Practice.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO standards, quality management principles, and best practices in digital forensics and cybersecurity;
- Experience with other ISO standards including 27001 and 9001 is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will hold a ISO Auditor certificate and ISO Quality Management Certificate
- Excellent planning, reporting and project management skills with the ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Highly organised and results focussed; must be able to work unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;